How Apps are Developed: A Guide to Mobile App Development
Do you love using the latest apps with all the features? But wouldn’t you love to know how mobile apps developed? If you are mulling over how an Android App Development works, you have come to the right place.
Most people have this assumption that mobile app development is all about writing codes. But wait, it encompasses more procedures like analysis, designing, usability testing, and deployment. Well, let’s go through the steps of mobile app development, which will help you to understand the process in a better light.
Building on the Idea
It’s essential to develop an idea about the app you are about to build. For this, you can speak to a developer from a Mobile App Development Company to understand the nuances. Specific key pointers you must take into account include:
1. Why do you want to build an app? Is it for your business or pleasure? And do you have the networks to promote it?
2. Define your target audience and potential users
3. Understand the USP of your app and how it will appeal to the end-user
4. How do you wish to market your app?
5. Whether you are ready to invest in app development
Scanning the Market
Market scanning helps you to understand the demand for a particular product. It will give you a list of conditions that will help to prioritise your work. You wouldn’t be investing in an iOS App Development only because you love it. Study the market and conclude.
Developing the Wireframe
Once you have the list of ideas ready, it’s time to shape the wireframes. You can take it as a blueprint of your application as it will display the design and functionality. Here are some tips you can follow the build the wireframe:
1. Mapping out the user flow like getting to know your client, understanding their requirement, and coming up with solutions
2. Blueprint structure and designing the app
3. Coding the app, laying out the main sections, and checking client’s feedback
4. Choosing your mobile frame
5. Using design patterns
Selecting the Platform
There are three options available for your Android App Development platform:
1. Native app – You can use it to build specific apps in Android and iOS stores
2. Cross-platform app or Hybrid – you can build a single application on HTML5 and run it on any platform.
3. HTML5 Web App – It is an optimised mobile website that appears like native applications and runs on the mobile browser. The application is independent of any platform and provides a superior user experience.
Once your mobile application passes the usability test, it’s time to give it a proper structure. It covers the coding part and the realisation of your application. The process also incorporates multiple steps like creating a development environment, building the codes, testing, and installing the application.
Any iOS App Development will require programming and configuring the environment. There are usually three aspects to any application – back-end, API and front-end.
You would need to make configuration changes to support the mobile app functionality. If you are already using a back-end platform, you need to develop server-side applications and test them with other components.
An Application Programming Interface(API) is a set of protocols for developing software applications. Additionally, the programming uses GUI components for a better interface.
It is the place where users interact with your app. So, be careful while developing the structure, design, animation, and behaviour when opening websites, mobile apps, and web applications.
Today the Mobile App Development Company is busier than ever due to increasing demand for mobile applications. The app development cycle is like an open book once you grasp the basics. You can follow this tutorial and devise your mobile app and storm the market.