Functional testing includes many aspects such as user commands, searches, data integration, business workflow and many more. Our expert developers are adept at checking the functionality situation of hardware and software system. We always keep a track on the performance quotient of the system so that the optimum level of functionality remains the same throughout.
At ChawTech Solutions, we provide top quality functional services to your business organisation to meet all the required needs.
- We aim at building a strong functional environment when building your project for a successful start to it. We work in direct contact with the clients so that they can convey their issues to us as soon as it’s needed and we will deliver without any delay.
- Our uniqueness is what makes us stand apart when it comes to functional testing. We make sure to use unique methods in providing services. We believe in running non-scripted work which enhances intellectuality as well with a well-define and high-yielding activities.
- There is always a risk of negative affect on the application’s important areas for key functions. We make sure to eliminate any such risk to ensure a hassle-free workflow.
- Our developers are always up on their toes to find any type of defects in the system. With the help of integrated automated system, we always assure zero issues.
- At Chawtech Solutions we run some important tests to find the main causes of the functionality error of software and hardware. We dig deep to find the bugs affecting the system and how severe it is. We keep a track of the bug that is affecting the system to see how and where it formed. To find the problem and fix them with utmost diligence is our motto.
Functional testing includes
We do Smoke Testing after the software is build in order to ascertain that the critical functionalities of the program are working in a perfect way.
We offer integration testing where individual units are combined and tested as a group. We mainly expose faults in the interaction between integrated units with this testing.
Our acceptance testing steps are done for acceptability. it evaluates the system's compliance with the business requirements and assess whether it is acceptable for delivery
Our Regression testing service confirms that a recent program or code change has not adversely affected existing features.
We rely heavily on our Manual testing process where our skilled testers manually test your software for defects. It requires a tester to play the role of an end user whereby they use most of the application's features to ensure correct behaviour. This process is extremely important to remove the bugs from the software in the final phases.
Our Automated testing process helps the software to become flawless that makes use of special software tools to control the execution of tests and then compares actual test results with predicted or expected results. This process is done with high end tools such as selenium framework for testing.
Our tester provides end to end automation services using highly scalable test automation tools such as Selenium. Selenium can be used to automate functional tests
- Selenium automates browsers. Primarily, it is for automating web applications for testing purposes
- Runs in many browsers and operating systems
- create robust, browser-based regression automation suites and tests
- scale and distribute scripts across many environments
- Write once execute anywhere